Anime Character Generator Anime Character Generator

Well!

Very fun! I've been working on an idea for a story, but the face of the main character just kept running away. This thing has helped me a lot! I'll be waiting for the next one!

Atlantis Quest Atlantis Quest

Hey!

I got 108660 points, but it wouldn't give me any time to think! Give me a little more reaction time! Besides that however, not a bad game, just slow it down a little bit!

ClickDragType 2 ClickDragType 2

Wow!

This is challenging! I am a puzzle FANATIC, and this is a 10/10 game!

Age Of Japan Age Of Japan

Very nice!

...but only 8 levels? It could be longer, even if it is a demo. Also, if you are going to put up a demo, at least let us know that it's a demo; I didn't expect the ads, and it seems too short. But as for what's there, it's great!

6 Differences 6 Differences

Wow!

Excellent game! Difficult, but fun! I like that you added a hint option to this game. Very well done, and very fun!

Tank Search Tank Search

Holy...

Lvl 100 finally got me. Why did you have the 1-min time limit at the end?! It annoyed me! Otherwise, an excellent game! I will be watching for no.2!

PicPie Puzzler PicPie Puzzler

I won!

This is such a cute game! It's a simple picture puzzle, but with some interesting twists! I love it! The art is well done, and the graphics are great! This is a great game, and if you come up with another one, post it!

Jezzball Jezzball

YAY!!!

I love this game! I remember the first version, and it was one of my favorite games. This is an excellent remake! Thank you!

5 Differences 5 Differences

Wow!

I beat it, but it took a while! It was challenging, it had fantastic visuals, and it took a classic idea and turned it completely upside-down! I loved it! You should do another one, but with more pictures!

3d logic 3d logic

o_O

This is one of the hardest logic puzzles that I have encountered, and I love puzzles! I'm stuck on lvl 16 though, as apparently a lot of people are. This is an INSANE game, and I'm gonna recommend it to all my puzzle-loving friends! 100% awesome!!!